Subtle Anatomy and Its Significance
What is the Subtle Body made up of?
How does it relate to Yoga, Tantra, Samkhya, Karmic Theory?
Which Practices activate it and how?
In this 4-week online course, you will learn about the channels, fields and Sacred Centers within the Subtle Body.
You will also learn how the Sacred Body relates to Yoga, Tantra, Samkhya, karmic theory and Indian Wisdom Traditions.
Spiritual practices (breathing, postures, mudras) will also be discussed.
- Channels, Bodies, Fields, Centers comprising the Sacred Anatomy
- Connections between the Subtle body, yoga, tantra, samkhya, karmic theory, and Indian esotericism.
- The primary Sacred Centers (chakras), their powers, their blocks, their utility for spiritual development.
- Associations of the Sacred Centres: elements, colors, shapes, deities, planets.
- Practices for personal transformation.
Yoga, Samkhya, 3 Bodies, 5 Sheaths
Tantra, Mūlādhāra, Svadisthāna
Jyotiṣa, Manipūra, Anāhata
Viśudha, Ājñā, Sahasrāra, Practices
Dr. Raj Balkaran is an expert in Indian traditions. Skilled at applying ancient Indian teachings to modern life, he dovetails academic training, live storytelling, and life wisdom to nourish his students’ hearts and minds alike.
He is also an avid spiritual practitioner and initiate into ancient Indian wisdom practices, which he has been engaged in for nearly two decades.
He has extensive experience teaching academics, continuing studies learners, and practitioners alike, and is a seasoned online educator who serves on the Course Development Board at the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies.
See https://rajbalkaran.com for more information.
Questions about the course?
You can email him directly at [email protected]